Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finger Lickin Fifteen


First things first. Let me just assure you that i Loved the book. Funny story and i mean who doesn't love a cross dressing fireman in a chicken suit? Interested yet?
But.
Because there is a but.
WHY WONT SHE SLEEP WITH RANGER!?!?
I'm a tad bit of a fanatic for Ranger. He's hot. He wears all black, he says, "Babe" and his obvious weakness is Steph. She keeps going on and on about how Ranger would be no good in a relationship. Honestly though...what guy is until you give him a shot? She thought Morelli was a playboy jerk before she started to date him too. He wrote a dirty poem about her and wrote it on the men's bathroom, she ran him over with her car...Now he's her 'domesticated choice'.
Morelli is the adult choice. I get that. He has a normal job, a house, likes football and drinks beer, has the extended family that would give Stephanie a regular life. (Or as regular as she could manage) But i guess i'm just 5 because i dont want the adult choice. I want the 'really bad idea, but we'll have a hell of alot of fun making this mistake' choice. I read to live vicariously through the heroines experiences and I WANT TO SLEEP WITH RANGER. *pant pant*
Okay. I'll go try to grow up now and wait til the next book comes out in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment